2020 Arran Rock ‘n’ Blues Festival
Terms & Conditions
- a) These Terms and conditions (T&Cs) incorporate, and should be read together with, any Vendor’s and/or Agent’s T&Cs or regulations, which you can obtain from the point of purchase from the Official Agent.
- b) Artists and billed attractions may be subject to change.
- c) Access to each Venue is subject to each Venue’s licensed capacity. Entry to all Venues on Arran are on a first come first served basis and once a Venue has reached its capacity, entry will become on a one in one out queue basis.
Ticket Holders are therefore recommended to get to a Venue early if there’s a particular band they would like to see as entry cannot be guaranteed once the Venue has reached capacity. Tickets are purchased to the Festival as a whole and Lamlash Events will accept no liability or offer any refund if the Ticket Holder is unable to attend a specific Venue or performance due to an individual Venue reaching its licensed capacity
- d) Personal arrangements made by the Ticket Holder in relation to their attendance at the Festival, including but not limited to travel, subsistence and accommodation, are made entirely at their own risk. In the event of alterations to Festival timings or in event of cancellation, the Promoter will have no liability for any costs incurred for personal arrangements made, or loss of enjoyment, that may occur as a result of any alterations to advertised times. It is the Ticket Holders responsibility to ensure that they have made suitable flexible arrangements for this eventuality
- e) No trading or promotional activities allowed within the venue without Lamlash Event’s prior consent.
- f) Do not buy tickets or goods from unlawful street traders/touts. There is no guarantee of a ticket’s validity for entry unless purchased from official ticket agents for event.
- g) You give your express consent to your actual/simulated likeness to be included for no fee within any audio or visual recording to be used in any media for any purpose at any time. This includes filming by security staff which may be carried out for the security of customers and/or the prevention of crime.
- h) No unauthorised vehicles will be allowed on site.
- a) Refunds are only considered on cancellation of the Festival.
- b) Refunds should be requested from the point of purchase, no later than three months after the event.
- c) A minimum of the proportionate amount of the face value of the ticket will be refunded.
- d) Refunds of any booking fees per ticket and/or per order fees are subject to the T&Cs of the point of sale.
- a) No unaccompanied under 16s are allowed on site. All Under 16’s must be accompanied by an adult ticket holder (aged over 18) and have a children’s ticket.
- b) Under 5’s (5 years and under) are admitted free but caution is advised for young children around live music.
- c) We do not accept any parental or supervisory duty of care or liability for any under 18s on site.
- d) Under 18’s are not allowed to purchase or drink alcohol. Scottish licensing laws apply at all times regarding the sale of alcohol.
- e) No one under the age of 18 will be allowed on site after 10pm at night.
- f) Please ensure you have ID available to show if requested.
TICKETS AND WRISTBANDS
- a) It is prohibited to resell tickets for the event.
- b) Tickets purchased from unauthorised sources may be rendered invalid and admission refused.
- c) Tickets must be exchanged for a wristband on first entry at the ticket desk.
No re-admission without wristbands.
- d) Wristbands are strictly non-transferable and will be invalid if removed, tampered with, transferred or resold.
- e) Tickets must be valid, presented in full, with stubs and not tampered with.
- f) Lamlash Events will not issue duplicates for lost or stolen tickets or wristbands.
- g) Tickets cannot be used as part of any marketing, media or sales promotion, without the prior written consent of Lamlash Events.
- h) The ticket holder is responsible for their tickets until they are exchanged for a wristband and then responsible for their wristband for the duration of the event.
- g) Ticket/wristband holders are not permitted to camp on Lamlash Green or to sleep in the car parks.
- h) Tickets may be purchased on the day if the event has not been sold out prior to opening.
Day Tickets may be available to purchase only on Sunday 28th July at a reduced rate if capacity allows. These tickets cannot be pre-purchased.
Designated areas can only be used for parking. Do not park along the main road alongside the festival site on the Green this will cause congestion and be a danger to pedestrians crossing to another venue. Designated car parks are situated at either side of Lamlash Green and the main festival car park will be the car park at The High School on the right as you drive south out of Lamlash.
- a) Lamlash Events reserves the right to evict customers without refund, and/or refuse admission. For example, if Ticket Holders are believed to be under the influence of drugs, are drunk, acting aggressively or using threatening or abusive behaviour or gesture they will not be allowed access or will be asked to leave.
- b) You may be searched at the entrances or on the site both your bags and pockets.
- c) Any item(s) reasonably considered for use as a weapon, which may cause danger, offence or disruption to any other person, must be surrendered to staff.
- d) Any person carrying illegal items or carrying out illegal activity will be reported to the Police and refused entry.
- e) Anti-social behaviour may lead to eviction. Please act responsibly.
- f) Only alcohol purchased at the bar is permitted on site and alcohol purchased is only allowed within the licensed areas. Any person bringing their own alcohol into the event will have it confiscated.
- g) Consumption of alcohol is not allowed outside in any unlicensed area, note North Ayrshire Policy of no drinking in public places & outside spaces.
- h) ID must be produced if asked.
Lamlash Events is unable to accept any liability for personal or property damages, losses (including surrendered items) or injuries sustained at this event – other than caused as a result of our negligence.
- a) Items banned are:
- Alcohol not purchased on the premises
- Illegal substances
- Camping stoves & barbeques
- Open drinks bottles – only sealed and untampered soft drinks bottles will be allowed into the marquee.
- b) If you need to bring specific food or drink or medication due to a pre-existing medical condition, please bring supporting medical evidence.
- c) Anyone resisting the surrender of disallowed items or disregarding these conditions will face eviction.
- d) Items that are surrendered or confiscated will not be returned.
- e) Under 18’s are not permitted to purchase alcohol on site.
- f) It is illegal for an over 18 to purchase alcohol on the behalf of under 18s.
FIRE AND SAFETY
- a) Fires are not permitted anywhere on site
- b) Smoking is not permitted in enclosed public spaces or buildings including the marquee. This includes e-cigs/vaping.
- c) Fire extinguishers are positioned around the marquee.
- d) Medical facilities are available at the First Aid desk in the Marquee and in The Pierhead Tavern. Speak to any steward if you need assistance immediately.
- e) Defibrillators are situated by The Octopus Centre next to the tennis court, inside The Coop and by the Lifeboat station at The Pier
- a) Please use the bins and recycling points provided on and off site, do not litter.
- b) It is not recommended to bring animals onto the site.
- c) Please listen to information broadcasts over the PA system.
INFORMATION & NOTIFICATION
Posts will be displayed in the marquee at an information point with details of acts and travel arrangements – bus & taxi details.
Disabled Toilet Facilities are available in:
- The public toilets close to the pier
- The Pierhead Tavern (ask for ramp to be laid or enter through back)
- Coast at the Octopus Centre (Open 10am to 5pm)
- The Lamlash Bay Hotel (through side door)
- The Glenisle Hotel through back door
Event website www.arranrockandbluesfest.co.uk